The Boutique Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Boutique Hub

Hosted by Boutique BellaRhys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BOUTIQUE RASCAL'S WEBSITE--Sales

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
1herosmom

BOUTIQUE RASCAL'S WEBSITE--Sales Empty
PostSubject: BOUTIQUE RASCAL'S WEBSITE--Sales   BOUTIQUE RASCAL'S WEBSITE--Sales I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:09 pm

I hope this is where you'd like them to be, if not, you can move it and thanks!!

BOUTIQUE RASCAL'S WEBSITE--Sales BRlogo-1
http://www.boutiquerascals.com/

We are so excited about our new website. We are just now getting it all stocked and ready for our Grand opening!
Paula
Back to top Go down
poplar*street*kids

poplar*street*kids

PostSubject: Re: BOUTIQUE RASCAL'S WEBSITE--Sales   BOUTIQUE RASCAL'S WEBSITE--Sales I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:20 am

Omgosh, that is way too exciting, Paula!!!! Thanks for sharing with us. This is viewable by the guests. Do you have a logo we can link it to?
Back to top Go down
littlesugarbritches

PostSubject: Website   BOUTIQUE RASCAL'S WEBSITE--Sales I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:32 pm

My website is currently under construction. But I hope to have it completed VERY soon. I am planning the Grand Re-Opening for three weeks from now. There will be lots of new items listed.

BOUTIQUE RASCAL'S WEBSITE--Sales Crazylogo1

www.littlesugarbritches.com

Thanks!
Jeni
Back to top Go down
poplar*street*kids

poplar*street*kids

PostSubject: Re: BOUTIQUE RASCAL'S WEBSITE--Sales   BOUTIQUE RASCAL'S WEBSITE--Sales I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:40 pm

Can't wait to see it, Jeni! When you post it all for us, go ahead and start your own thread for you website with all the details!!!
Back to top Go down
littlesugarbritches

PostSubject: Thanks!   BOUTIQUE RASCAL'S WEBSITE--Sales I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:44 pm

Will do.

Jeni
Back to top Go down
littlesugarbritches

PostSubject: OOPS! I'm sorry   BOUTIQUE RASCAL'S WEBSITE--Sales I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:45 pm

I didn't realize I was posting on someone else thread and not just a general topic thread. I apologize. I'm still finding my way around here.

Jeni
Back to top Go down
poplar*street*kids

poplar*street*kids

PostSubject: Re: BOUTIQUE RASCAL'S WEBSITE--Sales   BOUTIQUE RASCAL'S WEBSITE--Sales I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:50 pm

No problem, girl!!!! I can rearrange all of this, no big deal!!!! I was going to wait until you post your new website!!! It can tend to be hectic in here and difficult to get around...it takes some getting used to.
Back to top Go down
cherrylimekids

PostSubject: Re: BOUTIQUE RASCAL'S WEBSITE--Sales   BOUTIQUE RASCAL'S WEBSITE--Sales I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Get you your own thread, Jeni! hahahaha! just kidding!

What size banner do you need for the websites, Tammy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.boutiquerascals.com
poplar*street*kids

poplar*street*kids

PostSubject: Re: BOUTIQUE RASCAL'S WEBSITE--Sales   BOUTIQUE RASCAL'S WEBSITE--Sales I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:51 pm

Oh, Rhonda, I swiped your logo right off your website! Hope that was ok! I think it looks good up there???? I edited Paula's first post.
Back to top Go down
cherrylimekids

PostSubject: Re: BOUTIQUE RASCAL'S WEBSITE--Sales   BOUTIQUE RASCAL'S WEBSITE--Sales I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:42 pm

okay! Thanks Tammy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.boutiquerascals.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOUTIQUE RASCAL'S WEBSITE--Sales   BOUTIQUE RASCAL'S WEBSITE--Sales I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOUTIQUE RASCAL'S WEBSITE--Sales
Page 1 of 1